Spring is here and although it does have some gloomy days, we’ve mostly curated happy sunny outfits for you to copy this season. Here are 20 ways to style your jeans this spring, no matter what type of denim is your favourite or the occasion, we’ve got you covered.
1. Team your ripped jeans with pale pink blazer
Pair your ripped jeans with a feminine pale pink blazer for the stylish day at the office.
Get similar Statement Earrings
2. Match your jeans with patterned blouse and suede vest
Do you remember the That 70s Show? This outfit brings back all those happy memories of young Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis (not that they are old now). If you’re feeling a bit nostalgic, too, or you just want to try a new look, don’t be afraid to match your jeans with a flower patterned blouse and a suede vest or a jacket for the colder Spring days.
3. Match your jeans with long trench coat and cute top
This spring has brought rain and sun and rain again. Wondering what to wear on days when it seems like weather really is a woman? Why not match your casual jeans with a long trench coat and a cute top. Even if the skies are gloomy your outfit with pop with a bright coloured accessory like this cross shoulder bag for example.
4. Faded jeans matched with an off the shoulders top
Faded jeans and an off the shoulders top makes your outfit sexy and cute at the same time. Throw in a pair of sandals and you’ve got a nice spring look.
You can accessorise with this Popular Statement Necklace.
5. Flare jeans teamed with white hanging top
Flare jeans are in this season, feminine and comfortable at the same time. They once again make a fashion comeback, and boy, we are so happy about it.
Add a long layered necklace for a complete outfit.
6. Slight flare jeans combined with cropped jacket and silk blouse
Speaking of flare jeans. Here we have a a pair of slight flare jeans, cropped jacket, silk blouse … so chic!
7. Boyfriend denim teamed with cropped blazer
Boyfriend denim, cropped blazer and your favourite oxford shoes - a spring outfit no one can resist.
Add a couple of bangles for the perfect look.
8. Boyfriend jeans paired with a simple white tee
Wow everyone with matching your favourite comfy boyfriend jeans with an animal print heels and a simple white tee. A match made in heaven, indeed!
Get similar Statement Necklace (now with 17% off)
9. Denim on denim makes a great spring outfit
Denim on denim, a controversial match that is not only for Texans anymore. If paired properly it makes a great spring outfit!
Get a similar Layered Necklace
10. Team your white shirt with denim jeans
This white shirt outfit gives purity and elegance. Copy it if you have to look casual and smart at the same time. Heels and a watch/bracelet combo are a must!
Get a suitable Cuff Bracelet
11. Wear you denim jeans with flats, white linen shirt and a cardigan
Really cute and casual outfit for the spring weekends - denim, flats, white linen shirt and a cardigan.
12. Combine your jeans with bright pink blazer, classic denim and a pair of yellow heels
Don’t be afraid to play with the colours for more out of the box outfits this spring - try a bright pink blazer, classic denim and a pair of yellow heels. Such a fun combination.
13. Wear your denim jeans with pink ballerinas and a statement necklace
Casual, boyish but still enough feminine to get the attention. What makes this outfit special are the pink ballerinas and the statement necklace. Perfect for a lazy stroll on the weekend.
Try a similar Statement Necklace
14. Skinny jeans teamed with neutral tops
Neutrals, skinny jeans and a statement necklace. An easy choice to make in the busy mornings.
Get similar Statement Necklace
15. Pastel colours combined with white jeans
Pastel colours and white jeans make a lovely spring combination. It is a pure and cute outfit that can be casual, paired with trainers, or official if worn with heels - your choice!
16. White top and blazer paired with ripped jeans
17. High waist skinny jeans and crop striped top combination
18. Mum jeans paired with pastel coloured blouse
Mum jeans paired with a pastel coloured blouse
Mum jeans are making a comeback, pair them with a pastel coloured blouse and you’ve got a totally revived outfit.